Thursday 14 August 2008














It really is a very long time since I've been on here. I really do admire people who have the discipline to blog every day.
Anyway, not very much to write about as I've been knitting so much recently. So much so I have even neglected things like housework (like I've never neglected that before!). I thought it would be nice to have somewhere to put the recent fruits of my labours, so here they are:
I knitted three hats in three days - one being a warm up (Urchin by Ysolda) and the other two for the Ravlympics. The last minute beret was actually almost entirely knit during the opening ceremony while the other one was knit on days 2 and 3...

I am not feeling particularly inspired to write anything profound; Zoe has been sick today and I've spent most of my day so far looking after her. All I can say is that I'll be glad when the WIP wrestling is finished, not that I'm looking forward too much to a far too adventerous cable knit. I should have realised that cable knitting takes so much longer than normal knitting (well, it is obvious isn't it?!) and that even Debbie Bliss might find it a bit difficult to finish her ribbon tied aran in eight days. No doubt I feel more inspired soon and write something almost interesting.

No comments: