Wednesday 21 November 2007

So here's my first post

Here I am at home, after a fairly long and quiet day at the shop. I'm afraid to say I'm being a bit of a bad mum as the kids are still up and playing as I want to spend some time on the computer. And they were late to nursery/school this morning for the same reason.

So Kate (Knit the Knits) came into the shop for the first time today. I've been reading her amazing blog, looking at her amazing WIPs and was inspired.

I'll post some more tomorrow when I have a bit more spare time.

3 comments:

Ink and Indigo said...

Hooray for blogging! Look forward to hearing more from you in the future and indeed popping into your shop. Dawn x

Julie Spriddle said...

Hiya, consider yourself found. :)

Julie.

RooKnits said...

Welcome to the blogging world :0)